Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Hi, this is Sanju Pareek writing a blog on the beautiful land of Rajasthan. Come along join my journey in discovering the beauty of this land.







"Its better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times..."


The state of ample stories, inviting camels, warm welcoming people and hundreds of sand dunes. The state of Rajasthan. Lying in the heart of the India embracing the north west part Rajasthan is one dream place of every tourist visitor...


Rajasthan is a vital part of India, with forts imaginable places which are like fairy tales. India's first largest state in area largely covered by the Thar desert but despite of its aridity Rajasthan is remarkably prosperous : traders from far field like Persian and Chine cross its dry lane to reach the southern part of Gujarat. Principal attraction of Rajasthan the post independent namfor Rajputana, literally "land of princess" large variety of forts and the different place's built throughout the centuries, in usually beautiful sites that makes it most popular place in India but there is so much more in Rajasthan than the Rajput warrior history, desert castles and culture from tracking down tigers in the jungle to gaping at the world's most intricately carved marble temples on historic Mount Abu. Men with proud turbaned and women delicately bond in sari of bright colours, the "land of princess" is rich with possibilities. 


No wonder that Rajasthan has been called the “Designer State” as far as tourism is concerned because of its people, culture, cuisine, costumes, clothes and its numberless art forms. In the end it can be said that tourism is poised to become a people’s industry in Rajasthan by 2010. Really for Rajasthan Tourism sky is not the limit”. Tourism in Rajasthan is a major source of revenue earnings and it contributes about 15% of the economy of Rajasthan. Rajasthan contributes about 11.2 per cent  and  3.3 per cent share in India's foreign and domestic tourist arrivals respectively. To enhance the role of tourism in the state the Rajasthan government has brought down the luxury tax from 10% to 8% to boost the tourism industry in the state.Hence the state Rajasthan has all potential to attract more number of tourists by providing various types of tourism facilities which play an important role for growth of the economy.

78 comments:

  1. I have never visited to Rajasthan before, but I will as it is really a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. after reading this blog I feel hat I should visit Rajasthan atleast once , but u be my guide πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankuu harshish ya sure I'll be your guide there πŸ™ˆ

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanku waterfall in Goa πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

      Delete
  4. Such a nice article Sanju keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done sanjuπŸ˜„πŸ˜„ waiting to read more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog Sanju
    I will like to visit this place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely written sanju...very informative...keep it up 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog Sanju...I would love to visit Rajasthan...wear that ghagra choli...try daal bati...n last but not the least it's fort n beuty..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rajasthan is one the best n beautiful places in India n I would love to visit that place
      (nic blog sanju love it)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Manoj πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

      Delete
  11. Rajasthan the place of culture....����

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well written Sanju! Will definitely visit Rajasthan someday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's really good well written sanju πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Such a beautiful place......Well done sanju....I Loved it....My dream is to visit Rajasthan...I wish my dream comes true. I want Your Guide......Waiting to read more.....About Rajasthan......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Afreen ya I'll be ur guide when we go Rajasthan

      Delete
  15. Well done sanju nicely written

    ReplyDelete
  16. NYC blog sanjuπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice sanju ❤️I haven't seen rajasthan but I'll love to visit

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keep posting! Love the interesting facts and info
    about the place.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rajasthan nice place sanju and nice articles

    ReplyDelete
  20. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very well scripted Sanju . Well done πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice blog sanju😊waiting for the next blog😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kanishka
      Next blog coming soon

      Delete
  23. Nice blog sanju😊waiting for the next blog😍

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice blog Sanju waiting for your next blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. Rajasthan 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Handicrafts of Rajasthan

Craft made from the hands of the pure Rajasthani's is the one every one is fan from the entire India to world beyond everyone comes h...